aberdeen-music

Male screamer/singer looking for a band/Looking to start a band

Kaizen

Hey all. Any bands out there looking for a vocalist?

My influences include, As I lay Dying, Alexisonfire, Emmure, Parkway Drive, The Acacia Strain, Unearth, Architects, Misery signals, Born of Osiris, Evergreen Terrace, Killswitch, Fellsilent etc. (fair wee list there? Hope someone sees something they like...)

I'm 18 and I've got plenty stage experience (although haven't been in a proper band for an age).

If not, I've got a drummer and a bassist/guitarist on call to start something if i can get a few more folk in.

My influences basically say it all, I'm just looking for something energetic, heavy and fun. Also, myself and the bassist/guitarist are in possession of some pretty awesome synth type hardware that I wouldn't mind putting to good use on a Born of Osiris/old Still Remains type project if anyone fancies it?

Let me know!

Cheers :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man,

I've recently (last week) managed to get a bunch of musicians together and we're looking to form a hardcore/punk/ska band with hopefully more focus on the hardcore. Our musical interests are bands like The Gallows, A Day To Remember, Four Year Strong, Parkway Drive, Alexisonfire, Streetlight Manifesto, Random hand, New Found Glory, Devil Wears Prada.

Basically dude, it depends on the restraints of the other musicians including myself as to what we cover.

We then want to start writing our own stuff when we've all binded and settled in.

If you could email me at j.powlesland.08@aberdeen.ac.uk or text me on 07531415542 if interested that would be sweet.

Cheers.