aberdeen-music

Halow'een - Mosh of ulu

Ameriko_Niko

Guest MoshuluSarah

Well, now that i've got freshers week over and done with, i can now concentrate on HALLOWEEN :D

i was thinking a three day event spanning from Thursday night's Caged to Saturday nights Air Guitar, since halloween is on a Friday.

All fancy dress of course, with a 'best costume' winner from each of the nights and then the final on Saturday. With the winner going away with a sooperdooper prize i have yet to think up.

It's all still in the early stages, it's only just turned October!! :dunce:

Sarah

Originally posted by MoshuluSarah

Well, now that i've got freshers week over and done with, i can now concentrate on HALLOWEEN :D

i was thinking a three day event spanning from Thursday night's Caged to Saturday nights Air Guitar, since halloween is on a Friday.

All fancy dress of course, with a 'best costume' winner from each of the nights and then the final on Saturday. With the winner going away with a sooperdooper prize i have yet to think up.

It's all still in the early stages, it's only just turned October!! :dunce:

Sarah

yay! can you make that that if you'r not dressed up, then you can't get in? If you don't then hardly anyone will, they always spoil it :(