aberdeen-music

Let It Bleed Halloween Special - Dj Mehdi (Ed Banger) @ The Forum

saf-one

onlinehalloweenmehdi.jpg

? LET IT BLEED HALLOWEEN SPECIAL @ THE FORUM ?

DJ MEHDI

(ED BANGER RECORDS)

Well, well, well where to start with DJ Mehdi?? From the beginning perhaps?

Here we go... he was born in the northwestern suburbs of Paris, where he grew up big and strong. In his early 20s, he quickly became one of French underground hip hops premier producers and DJs. Since then he has gone on to push the boundaries of traditional forms of beat driven music by mixing hip hop, disco and electro music; creating whole new forms which have gone on to take over the dance floors and stereos of the world.

Collaborations with notable artists such as Daft Punk, Cassius, MC Solaar, Timbaland, Busta Rhymes and Chromeo, show why he has gone on to become a global phenomenon.

Signed to Ed Banger Records (arguably one of the worlds hottest labels) and working alongside label mates Justice and Busy P, he has brought his own flavor of Disco/hip hop/electro to the world wide masses with tracks such as I am Somebody and Pocket Piano not forgetting his album Lucky Boy.

He is in incredible demand for his DJ talents and has played to packed out crowds in pretty much all the hottest clubs around the globe. In his own words:

I like to be the DJ, I love it so much. I love to try new things. You would never get into this business to be bored, or you would hope not. I love to rock a crowd

We are so fortunate to have him play in Aberdeen for this Halloween special. Without doubt, its going to be one of the best nights of the year.

Support From:

GILES WALKER (Mixtape, Hush Hush)

DJAMBA (EES, Hush Hush)

?Horrorshow outfits encouraged. Full Funktion One soundsystem. Visuals from HELL by M.O.C.?

? ? TICKETS AVAILBLE FROM TICKETWEB NOW! ? ?

-

• 2 weeks later...

As of 12pm tomorrow (Friday) tickets for HALLOWEEN will also be available from:

? ONE UP - Belmont Street

? ATTIC - The Academy

? EARL - The Green

? Ticketweb.

Buy early to avoid dissapointment!!! Or pay more on the door.

Freaks, Geeks, Whores, Pimps, Monsters, Ghouls, Ghosts and dancing shoes encouraged.

x