aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
babykarma

keyboard player/synth person wanted

Hi,

Could the guy who emailed me get intouch as I've lost your email address, please, if you are still interested in having a jam...and if there is anyone else interested in a jam pm or email me .

cheers,

Emma

still no offers from any keyboard players interested in being in a band?

How about any pretty people that own a keyboard and want to be in a band even tho they can't play keybaord?

:up:

lol thanks lester

oh we would like someone who does that cool sound effects using a laptop as well if there is anyone that fits the bill get intouch.. :up:

yeah keyboard players seem to be a rare breed thesedays :rolleyes:

If there is anyone interested in playing keys for us..they can come meet us on sun 8th aug @ the maltmill 9pm free entry...we'll be onstage about 10.45pm or something like that.

cheers,

Emma :up:

hmm spose the problem is that its harder to look cool behind keys ( i still shudder at the thought of a televised appearance, thankfully late night, where they focused on me for a keyboard solo and how my supposed funky moves translated to the cathode ray tube with horrific inelegance)

I guess decent & acceptably fashionable keyboards don't come cheap for the young muso either, can't think of owt worth having under 400 bucks whereas u can get a geetar for 50.

btw tricks is fine, keepin a low profile & staying in more to save more for extravagant away trips to decent nights out down South