aberdeen-music

Xbox 360/ PSP/ PS2 games for sale

keeno

RIght having a bit of a clearout and want to get rid of some games that I don't play anymore. Most prices are flexible and will do multibuy discounts etc. Just tell me what you are interested in and either make a sensible offer or I will quote you one!

Xbox 360

Rock Band (game only) 15

Assassins Creed 10

Beatiful Katamari 10

Skate 10

Rockstar Presents Table Tennis 5

I also have a faulty GHWT guitar for 5 i suppose. All the fret buttons and touchpad are working fine, as i the upstrum. Problem is sometimes it misses out a downstrum. So if you know how to fix these you can make a fair profit by selling it on! Or if you are a lefty and downstrum only it will work fine ;)

Guitar Hero Controller Photo Repair Guides - PowerTunePlus.com

That's a repair guide there... I just can't be arsed doing it myself!

sold

Rock Band Drum kit for 5. Pedal is broken though and the guy who had it before me replaced it with a sandal (don't ask!) It still works fine though or you can buy a new pedal for 10-15 or even make your own cos the base is still there as is the magnet, it's just the plastic footplate isn't there.

PSP

Brave Story New Traveler 15 ----> Note this game was not released in Europe, it's an American Import which cost me 30! So you can't sell it on to game etc but it is very rare. It's an RPG in the mould of Dragon Quest, Final Fantasy etc.

Review here-> IGN: Brave Story: New Traveler Review

Outrun 2006 7

Tales of Eternia 7

Worms Open Warfare 7

Monster Hunter 2 Freedom 7

Daxter 7

Namco Museum Battle Collection 7

Midnight Club 3 DUB Edition 3 (American Import)

PS2

Guitar Hero 2, Guitar Hero 3 + Wired Gibson SG controller and Wireless Les Paul Controller

30 for the lot. Ideally sell it all together but will consider individual sales

Pro Evolution Soccer 3 this has no real value so 50p? :p

Brian Lara Cricket 2005 4

Star Ocean: TIll the end of Time 5 (decent RPG)

Everybody's Tennis 4 ( arcadey tennis game made by people who do everybody's golf)

Everybody's Golf 4

Looking for a reasonably good chromatic tuner like a Korg CA30 so will trade if anyone wants to get rid of one?

I have exams on Friday and Monday so will be free (hangover permitting!) to meet in town etc from Tuesday to hand over stuff if anyone wants anything. Failing that I live beside ARI if anyone wants to pick it up before then.