aberdeen-music

Peavey Classic 50 2x12 for sale. Excellent amp.

stuartmaxwell

Man.

times are getting harder and I need to get rid of my Peavey Classic 50 (just got my top50 fixed so this is getting moved on).

This amp is a fantastic amp which has served me (and people who have used it) very well. I am pretty sad to see it go and I want it to go to a good home.

These amps have a terrific clean channel which is crystal clear but can break up very nicely when cranked loud. This amp actually sounds better than the amp I am keeping but I don't want to sell my matamp cab so the other amp gets kept.

I have used this amp both in the house, at gigs and recording ( see clean bits on archives tune Skvotter on Archives on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads ). I think the drive channel is suited more to blues but I always used an overdrive pedal through it and it sounds great. It takes most pedals well. I play with a tele and stratocaster (both sound like a dream through it) and have heard an SG sound the absolute business through it.

The amp works on both 8ohm and 16ohm if you plan to stick it through another cab.

Whilst heavy, the amp has 4 castors and a handle for transporting.

The amp has obvious marks from use but no other problems and no serious damage at all. The thing seems indestructable.

aint go pictures up as yet but it is this model of the amp here (minus the peavey logo and less clean :D )

1316677196_2048138a2f.jpg?v=0

pics to come.

Im looking for 350 ono.

cheers