aberdeen-music

Super Six Funk Machine First Track

FatHand

Guest droid
I've heard some addictive drum tracks, Ross actually used it to programme drums for a track we were working on a while ago and I thought they sounded as close to the real thing as I've heard.

The thing i like about them,is they have awesome midi files.So no need for hours of laborious programming....just move the hits to where you want them.Come round and check my set up sometime!:up:

I think I maybe didn't send it as it was 120MB and forgot to look into sending files bigger than 100. Found a site to do it now so you should get it shortly (10mins or so).

One of the vocals is a little loud compared with the others, but it certainly is a lot clearer than the myspace recording. If anybody else would like a copy just let me know.

Give me your thoughts when you get a listen.

Guest droid
I think I maybe didn't send it as it was 120MB and forgot to look into sending files bigger than 100. Found a site to do it now so you should get it shortly (10mins or so).

One of the vocals is a little loud compared with the others, but it certainly is a lot clearer than the myspace recording. If anybody else would like a copy just let me know.

Give me your thoughts when you get a listen.

Colin,if you bounce your tracks at 92 kbps,that gives you a smaller file.:up: