aberdeen-music

Leeds/Reading Festival

Leper_Messiah

Yo peeps, thought i'd try to improve upon my last thread. I went to leeds last year to see metallica, soad, pennywise, alkaline trio etc and it was superb, this year's lineup is looking pretty sweet and I will be there again this year pending me buying a ticket. Plz feel free to discuss everything about the festival, yes we'll have people saying it sux etc but plz back up ur arguments. Man one thing i hope does improve is the toilets, christ, even cows would feel a tad undignified. Anyone else go last year to either leeds or reading? Mann cant believe we only got 45mins of metallica cos the barriers broke, g'dam.

Wirelessly posted (Nokia3200/1.0 () Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0)

I went to Reading last year and i know it was great but i'm having too much trouble ordering memories currently to remember anything about it. I have a ticket for reading this year but as it stands mite not actually go. Although bloc party, million dead, pgmg and lcd soundsystem. Fuck yeah. There's nothing more depressing than to be awake at 3am posting from my phone with "stella was a diver and she was always down". I reall need sleep.

Guest scott cs.

me and a big group of friends are going down. i didn't go last year, but i think the line up looked better than this years does, especially the Concrete Jungle stage. still, there is some quality bands (MC5!! for example) so i'm hoping for a good time. lots of beer, undercooked food, loads of friends, what could go wrong?

Wirelessly posted (Nokia3200/1.0 () Profile/MIDP-1.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.0)

Although bloc party' date=' million dead, pgmg and lcd soundsystem..[/quote']

I saw lcd soundsystem supporting 2 many djs in Glasgow a few months ago and they were amazing.

I'm not going to Reading this year, for the first time in 6 years, because I thought the lineup looked pants.