aberdeen-music

Bass player required

Double Bevel

I am looking for a bass player to complete an original band line up. Already onboard are Guitar-lead and rhythm, drums and vocals. We are hoping to get gigging ASAP with our Rock/Metal material.

We have 2 music writers in the band and have lots of material to be transformed into songs. All players so far are pretty experienced musicians, and want to be as committed to the band as possible. But, everyone wants to also enjoy it and have a laugh, so if anyone can play bass at all and are looking for a band, please get in touch.

TY

I am looking for a bass player to complete an original band line up. Already onboard are Guitar-lead and rhythm, drums and vocals. We are hoping to get gigging ASAP with our Rock/Metal material.

We have 2 music writers in the band and have lots of material to be transformed into songs. All players so far are pretty experienced musicians, and want to be as committed to the band as possible. But, everyone wants to also enjoy it and have a laugh, so if anyone can play bass at all and are looking for a band, please get in touch.

TY

Please Please give me this gig, I'm desperate! DB, you owe me a pint for the bump!

Bri, you know it's all good! he he