aberdeen-music

phone for sale

Guest Salty

Guest Salty

I've only had it for a year but i broke the screen and didnt think it was still under warrenty so i went and bought a new phone. However, the screen has been fixed and i'd like to see it go to a good home. It's a little nokia 7210 cute little blue thing. Colour screen, you can get a camera attachment for it, sorry i dont have one. I've still got the headphones for use with the radio, unused. The WAP has never been set up on this one, its easy to do tho. It's got an orange sim card but it is unlocked, i think, so you could put your own in. I've got the charger but no instruction book. It's pretty self explanitory anyway. Perfect condition.

It cost nearly 300 but i'll let it go for say 70, 50 at a push. This really is a good little phone and remember your getting a sim card that has about 5p credit on it (no use to anyone i know!)

I'm open to offers so if you're interested just let me know.

Cheers.

o come on people you know you want to buy it! theres nothing wrong with the thing i just need money. its definetly unlocked, ive checked. come on 50 its not much for a good little fone.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Salty

That would be said fone but its on orange pay as you go, personally i think it would be better if you use your own sim card cos orange is pretty expensive hence my moving to o2. Im going on holiday on friday but Scott can do the deal with whoever wants it.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

um its still for sale if anyone else is interested, theres nothing wrong with the thing, honest, it was bought for 280 at the start of last year, its just waiting for a new home, i found the instruction booklet if that makes a difference to anyone, PM if interested.