aberdeen-music

Sugarcult Last Night In Garage...

Danny Doubt

so wot did anyone who went think of the gig?

I personally thought it was fuckin great and that the band played really well! They rocked out an got the crowd goin and were having fun on the LAST nite of their tour!

I dunno wot the best song of the nite was but my faves were 'stuck in america', 'hate every beautiful day' and 'memory'!

They said they may be returning in september i reckon i shall be in attendance!

Rock on!

Danny.

I thought they were quite good. Although not my cup of tea they played pretty well and their sound was good.

Attendance wasn't that great, couldn't have been much more than 300 people there.

Opening song which has the "She is the blade and you're just paper" lyric in it is was my favourite.

Surprised that they didn't play "How does it feel" - I reckon they were gonna do an encore but everyone pissed off so they didn't come back on. haha.

Both support bands, Cardia and the Fight were dreadful - especially Cardia (the second band on)

They were like the worst bits of Wheatus, Radiohead and Weezer all put in a big bag of shite, and then mixed up with even more shite.

The whole gig was a bit different to the Killswitch Engage/Chimaira etc gig from the night before...

yeh i was surprised they didnt play how does it feel, but i dont think they were gonna come back on as the house lights came on and everyone had to be out before it turned into the club.

Totally agree wiv u their first band on were absolute shite the singer was an arrogant fuck who wouldnt shut the fuck up!

The 2nd support i thought were much better but werent anything promising.

The thing that pissed me off was getting ID'd everytime i went in an out of the bar section!

Danny.