aberdeen-music

Video Nasties + Japanese Voyeurs + support - Tunnels

AGP are delighted to confirm the return of

VIDEO NASTIES

are a five piece from West London. It may say UK in the passports but their sound is distinctly American, with gruff transatlantic vocals and muddied meaty riffs prevalent. Comparisons may well include The Strokes, Titus Andronicus, Dinosaur Jr and The National which all leap out to the ears, though one wonderfully lighter moment, Conversation Dies, breezes along like Islands. With the gloom rock rhythms they retain interest and offer hope that their new album will be really something special. A huge thumbs up from me!

Come join the fun!

Tour support JAPANESE VOYEURS are a London-based 5 piece based around charismatic lead singer Romily Alice. The story of Japanese Voyeurs began when aspiring songstress Romily met the future Japanese Voyeurs bass player in a bar and two of them hit it off instantly, deciding to form a band.

Their unique sound and Romily's unusual love-it-or-hate-it vocals, got Japanese Voyeurs almost instantly snapped up by management company Supervision who procured them a publishing deal with Global Talent Publishing. Shortly after they got signed by Fiction Records, which is also the home of Elbow.

LOCAL SUPPORT TBC SOON

Tickets 5.00 from TicketWeb and One Up, Belmont Street!

Video Nasties on MySpace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures & Music Downloads

PS Dont google Video Nasties and Japanese Voyeurs in one swoop - can be dangerous :)

• 1 month later...
Ok im totally wrong......looks like i have a band at mine tonight..!! ah well..

Fucking hell, that was heart attack central! Ha! Alls well that ends well though!

Anyway, this is tonight (I hope!) :)

Come down - even if yore watching the evil football you can still catch most of the gig -

FRIDGE MAGNETS 8.30pm

DED RABBIT - 9.30pm

VIDEO NASTIES 10.20pm

See you there!