aberdeen-music

Anyone want a place to practice?

BUTTFACE

We (REAP) are looking into renting a place to practice. A place where we can leave our equipment. We would like to get some other bands to join us so that the cost can be split. If anyone is interested then let us know so that i know what kind of budget there would be. Leave your general details here and how much you can afford per month. If you would prefer then you can p.m. me. Cheers.

Onion Terror wouldn't mind a place where we can practice every week and leave amps and stuff, provising they didn't get wreked. As long as the place was fairly central and had parking nearby i don't see why we wouldn't go for it... Ther's only three of us so i'd probably say we could afford up to about 100 bucks a month (ber Max)..... I'd have to talk to the guys about what nights we can do with work and a'hin....

P.S. what's happening with the AW slot at the lockup????

Excellent. Well if you did leave your stuff then it wouldnt be used (by us at least) because we have our own equipment. Dont worry, we all share concerns about stuff like that. Erm, i also have no idea what you are talking about with the AW slot at the lockup. No clue whatsoever. Ill wait a few days at least to see if any other bands are interested before i can start making some calls. Cheers. :up:

We would also be interested in a set up like you were suggesting/like what the lock up has. We all work so we could probably afford 100 a month as well, works out at 33ish each which we could easily manage as that is less than we might spend practicing in other places...though we would like something a little less obviosuly. The idea of getting a whole day is really appealing as it takes the pressure off when writing. PM to let me know how this goes. Cheers, Tav.