aberdeen-music

Help! I Need To Track Down These Bands

Biz

I am putting on an all day gig on Sunday the 26th SEPTEMBER AT DRUMMONDS ON Belmont Street.The point of the gig is to make money for an old folks home,so they can take them out on trips,and generally entertain them.

The Wildcards are already booked to play at night, what I need to know is ,will the following bands be willing and able to play for free?.The intention is to sell tickets at £1 in advance and £2 on the door.

COULD THE FOLLOWING BANDS GET IT TOUCH,OR IF YOU KNOW THEM TELL THEM ABOUT MY PLANS. CONTACT ME [

16 again CLASSIC PUNK COVERS

DEDALUS BEST ACT OF GO NORTH 2004

XS RELOCAT YOU ARE IN FOR A PLEASANT SURPRISE

WILDCARDS APPARENTLY A SHIT HOT LIVE BAND

shocks are go then

we are actually playing the night before in Drummonds supporting The Clashed and no doubt being bottled off by the skinheed contingent

but our gear will still be there from the nite before, so should we get discharged from Casualty in time, we will certainly contribute to said good cause

yup

we are actually playing the night before in Drummonds supporting The Clashed and no doubt being bottled off by the skinheed contingent

How did you end up supporting them? Seems like your sounds will 'clash' quite a lot :rolleyes:

Good luck dodging said bottles anyways if it comes to that :)

shocks are go then

but our gear will still be there from the nite before' date=' so should we get discharged from Casualty in time, we will certainly contribute to said good cause

yup[/quote']

the old line up of the band survived the first toxic ephex support so i reckon real shocks could survive anything!!!!!

How did you end up supporting them? Seems like your sounds will 'clash' quite a lot :rolleyes:

Good luck dodging said bottles anyways if it comes to that :)

My cousin is their drummer basically.....he wants to see us play (hes too busy to come to one of our own gigs), so he convinced Eric at Drummonds to put us on

Otherwise there would be no support band at all as The Clashed dont use them anymore because several have indeed been given a tough ride by the Clashed devotees

So its entirey for me cousins benefit and also his fault when we get filled in.....but hey its family....

But realistically, we do fare ok in front of hard core skinhead or old skool punk audiences......I think they get confused at first and probably do contemplate beating us up but then gradually seem to respect us for having the nerve to go onstage with our camp plastic pop. We could also play much faster than normal to make them think its punk, and it could actually help with our exit plan.

The toughest bastard audiences are the dance crowd.....eurgh.....

Skins Rool OK