aberdeen-music

Members wanted

deadbirdsoup

Band has NOT been formed yet, recruiting members. At present includes only a drummer (me) and guitarist. Looking for another guitarist, a bassist and a singer, although a singer that plays guitar/bass would also be cool. Working on many different ideas/riffs/etc recorded roughly on computers, mobiles, etc. Would like to gig regularly and generally create the best band in the world.

Influences are widely ranged, big part of sound would be metal/rock/progressive style also mellow creative ideas. Probably would hope to sound like a crazy melting pot of; Meshuggah, Dream Theater, Periphery, Gojira, Slayer, Biffy Clyro, Opeth, SOAD, Tool, Pantera, Rush, Lamb of God, Porcupine Tree, Pendulum, The Police, Primus, AAF, Radiohead, RATM

MySpace - MySpace.com - Scott Jamieson - Aberdeenshire, UK - Alternative / Progressive / Metal - www.myspace.com/deadbirdsoup

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Guitarist

Hey.

I would be interested in joining this awesome sounding band. Have been playing for about 10 years, have many recordings and gigs under my belt and have my own equipment.

If you are still looking then give me a shout and we could meet up for a jam and see how things so.

Cheers

Maccy