aberdeen-music

Ep

Stichman

Sad to hear of no new gigs, but the EP is good news.

Good musicians and songwriters, and have not met nicer people than headlight in all my time gigging.

Thoroughly nice chaps, I wish them every success.

Aw shucks. Thanks man. Hopefully we'll get everything done and dusted sharpish, there should be Aberdeen and Glasgow launches around Christmas time.

Speaking of which, all jokes aside... Christmas single... aye?

I would love that, but it won't be a happening as CSE im afraid.

However, I'll happily pipe in with My Favourite Metaphor (solo stuff) if you're interested?

MySpace.com - My Favourite Metaphor - UK - Country / Folk Rock / Alternative - www.myspace.com/myfavouritemetaphor

I would love that, but it won't be a happening as CSE im afraid.

However, I'll happily pipe in with My Favourite Metaphor (solo stuff) if you're interested?

MySpace.com - My Favourite Metaphor - UK - Country / Folk Rock / Alternative - www.myspace.com/myfavouritemetaphor

Yeah man, you were always my favourite anyway :rolleyes:

I should try and rope in Sixepeopleaway too, haha. Actually, can you imagine that? It would sound like a choirboy and his laptop being raped by two unidentified Aberdonian assailants...

It would sound like a choirboy and his laptop being raped by two unidentified Aberdonian assailants...

I don't know if that's what it'd sound like, but thats definitely what it'd look like.