aberdeen-music

Need A Drummer?

Birdman

Hey People

As some of you may know, the diuretics have now split up and are not currently thinking about getting back together in the near future.

If anyone at all needs a drummer to have a jam or to try me out for playin with your band then this is the place to look!

Im going to be in a few bands but as i am now moving to aberdeen i will be able to spend much more time on music, which is what i want to do.

My drumming influences include The Captain (The Icarus Line), Paul Quattrone (Modey lemon), dave grohl, jimmy chamberlin(smashing pumpkins,zwan), cyrus bolooki (New found glory), taylor hawkins (foofighters), ravi Tajingham or something (my vitriol), Jose Pascillas (Incubus).

My drumming influences may be these but im basically into all types of music

I can play for a rock band, ballad rock, indie, basically anything but im not a good jazz drummer. I can also do punk depending on your influences. So maybe its handy to have a drummer who is into a lot of stuff. Im not a big fan of playing metal either though!

cheers to anyone wo takes interest, just reply to this post or pm me, cheers

adam:band:

Go to wanted and for sale and then musicians. Forum specifcally for this sort of stuff. Lots of people looking for drummers usually so be something new to have one offering their services I think. It says your in Aurora is that with James Lennox? Hows that band coming a long?

Go to wanted and for sale and then musicians. Forum specifcally for this sort of stuff. Lots of people looking for drummers usually so be something new to have one offering their services I think. It says your in Aurora is that with James Lennox? Hows that band coming a long?

cheers man, ill do that

about aurora, i honestly have no idea! We did have that great foyer gig but otherwise we really havent been in contact, hes on holiday in australia at the moment i think.

Im not sure were gonna be doin anything in the near future, unless he manages to get something organised

and hows WTW?

adam