aberdeen-music

Bands needed for a fundraiser at the Tunnels...

Steve_Start

Alright folks, I'm helping put together a fundraiser gig for a mate who is going to Cambodia to volunteer in a hospital and teach kids English. Obviously the flights & injections etc. aren't cheap so that's what this gig is in aid of. Anyone up for helping out and playing for a good cause please get in touch, final date hasn't been confirmed just yet but it should be in the first or second week of September. (I'll post it up asap)

If you could reply on here or send us a PM,

Cheers!

For further info on his trip check out: Marcuss Weblog

Hey were an aberdeen based band and we would be interested in playing this gig, wed love to try and get gigging in aberdeen! Our myspace page is MySpace.com - One Night Stand - UK - Rock - www.myspace.com/onenightstandkeith if you want to check us out, and you can contact us through maiden_RFC@hotmail.co.uk cheers!

One Night Stand

Hi

We're Dundee band Rush Hour Soul, we've played tunnels a couple of times and we're interested in playing. I've spoken to Markus and want to know who else is confirmed and what will the equipment situation be like.

Michael

myspace.com/rushhoursoul

ps if you can get back to us through our myspace it would be a lot easier and much appriciated. thanks again.

Replying about gig offer

Hey man, just to let you know Marcus got in touch with me through myspace and asked if i wanted to play on this night.

I would be honored to play especially for a worthy cause.

Please myspace me with what time you'd want me there, full gig line-up etc.

Also my friend Mark ( far from divine) would be more than happy to play this gig, too.

Thanks for the gig mate,

Cheers,

Chris. - MySpace.com - Patterns In Pavements - Scotland - Acoustic - www.myspace.com/patternsinpavementsmusic