aberdeen-music

The Crow's Nest NEEDS YOU!

alwaysenergy

hi there!

I'm looking for 2 people for my newly opened bar just off Castle Gate. The Crows Nest has been recently refurbished with foosball tables, Wii, projector screen,pool table,juke box etc... We are Looking to have rock nights, Karaoke and Wii leagues and lots more!

But can't do any of this until staff are in place! SO if you have a a welcoming and fun personality then PLEASE get in touch! 07805973787 or come down to the bar for a chat!

Pay is minimum wage, however drink discounts, Free lunch\dinner, GREAT working enviroment and bonuses available!

Friday and Saturday shifts required just now, also will need Sunday and Monday staff in the near future.

Gimmie a shout!

Jeff

Guest Neutral

Some tart told me that you got fucked over big time, was she lying to me again? o_O

Hah and if you can show me how to work behind a bar I might just be available to do the odd shift free of charge, just for the banter mind, until you get everything up and running.

Yes, you do know me :up:

xxxxxx