aberdeen-music

guitarist available

Lame Guitarist

with one of my bands folding i have time for another one.

anything considered as long as its damn good!

have a large range of pro gear and transport and i am soooo easy to be in a band with as i am never late for school and always raise my hand first to ask a question :D oh and i am house trained. i also know several cool rock n rool poses. i refuse to wear leather tho!

i may put myself on ebay so be quick :up:

alreet?

we're a band up in fraserburgh in desperate need of a lead axeman,we have our own gear,so you'd just need a smallish amp with you and you're sorted!we play all sorts of stuff,such as turbonegro,the rezillos,danzig,green jelly(dont laugh!),the mistfits to name a few.let me know if you're up for a jam.

cheers,

ian of the walking wounded

we're a band up in fraserburgh in desperate need of a lead axeman,we have our own gear,so you'd just need a smallish amp with you and you're sorted!we play all sorts of stuff,such as turbonegro,the rezillos,danzig,green jelly(dont laugh!),the mistfits to name a few.let me know if you're up for a jam.

cheers,

ian of the walking wounded

hey there, yeah could be up for a jam like. no promising anything as fraserburgh is maybe a bit out of the way for me for practices and also danzig and the misfits are the only bands i know outta them.

one problem - i aint played through a small amp in my life i think :D twin stacks all the way for me usually

hey there, yeah could be up for a jam like. no promising anything as fraserburgh is maybe a bit out of the way for me for practices and also danzig and the misfits are the only bands i know outta them.

one problem - i aint played through a small amp in my life i think :D twin stacks all the way for me usually

thats cool,was thinking of a space issue as we jam in the drummers gaff and its full of amps,etc.where you from?we do a heap of other stuff too like rollins,dead kennedys,sex pistols,just owt that makes a noise.