aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
Lame Guitarist

guitarist available

with one of my bands folding i have time for another one.

anything considered as long as its damn good!

have a large range of pro gear and transport and i am soooo easy to be in a band with as i am never late for school and always raise my hand first to ask a question :D oh and i am house trained. i also know several cool rock n rool poses. i refuse to wear leather tho!

i may put myself on ebay so be quick :up:

alreet?

we're a band up in fraserburgh in desperate need of a lead axeman,we have our own gear,so you'd just need a smallish amp with you and you're sorted!we play all sorts of stuff,such as turbonegro,the rezillos,danzig,green jelly(dont laugh!),the mistfits to name a few.let me know if you're up for a jam.

cheers,

ian of the walking wounded

we're a band up in fraserburgh in desperate need of a lead axeman,we have our own gear,so you'd just need a smallish amp with you and you're sorted!we play all sorts of stuff,such as turbonegro,the rezillos,danzig,green jelly(dont laugh!),the mistfits to name a few.let me know if you're up for a jam.

cheers,

ian of the walking wounded

hey there, yeah could be up for a jam like. no promising anything as fraserburgh is maybe a bit out of the way for me for practices and also danzig and the misfits are the only bands i know outta them.

one problem - i aint played through a small amp in my life i think :D twin stacks all the way for me usually

hey there, yeah could be up for a jam like. no promising anything as fraserburgh is maybe a bit out of the way for me for practices and also danzig and the misfits are the only bands i know outta them.

one problem - i aint played through a small amp in my life i think :D twin stacks all the way for me usually

thats cool,was thinking of a space issue as we jam in the drummers gaff and its full of amps,etc.where you from?we do a heap of other stuff too like rollins,dead kennedys,sex pistols,just owt that makes a noise.

im trying to put together a band acctually, on the fftl sorrta thing, mix of oldskool and new skool stuff, mixed with the hardcore scene to be honist. if your up for somethin let me know bud =]