aberdeen-music

The Sunday Sessions @ Cellar 35

Jamie-Goatboy

• 2 weeks later...

Hey thanks to all the acts who got in touch about playing the July Sessions, we have our line-up complete and I'll be posting it shortly. anyone interested playing Augusts sessions give me a shout! Incidentally the August sessions will be my last, before I head off to Ayr for Uni, not to worry though the Sunday Sessions will continue in someone's (yet to be confirmed) capable hands. I would just like to thank all the acts who have played the Sessions over the last few months and helped to make the night what it is, and just hope with your help that it continues to grow as an event. Cheers!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey big thanks to everyone who played the July Sessions, muchos thanks to Chris from Doolitlle's dagger who came down and took charge of the sound board. I'm looking for a few more people who'd be up for doing the August sessions (my last sessions before handing over to Emma Clifford). If you wanna get involved in any capacity, PM me or just leave a comment. Cheers.

• 4 weeks later...

Just want to say a big thank you to all who came along last night. Good times were had by all. I'm still drunk!! As this was my last Sunday Sessions, Emma Clifford will be taking over come September when the Sessions go weekly. If you want to play, leave a message on this thread and Emma will be in touch. Big thanks to all the acts who have played over the past few months. Ariba Derchi!!