aberdeen-music

Final Fantasy 7

framheim

I got my hands on two copies of this last year and have finally got round to selling the spare. It's still at a low price with a day left and only 3 folk watching so could be a bargain for someone. in great condition with no scratches or marks.

Rare UK PAL Mint Final Fantasy 7 PS1 PS2 Square Enix on eBay, also Role-Playing, Sony PS2, Games, Video Games (end time 13-Feb-08 12:41:24 GMT)

word.

I got my hands on two copies of this last year and have finally got round to selling the spare. It's still at a low price with a day left and only 3 folk watching so could be a bargain for someone. in great condition with no scratches or marks.

Rare UK PAL Mint Final Fantasy 7 PS1 PS2 Square Enix on eBay, also Role-Playing, Sony PS2, Games, Video Games (end time 13-Feb-08 12:41:24 GMT)

word.

Was that the one i sold you?

Was that the one i sold you?

dunno, i got two copies somehow and can't remember who i got them from. i think you sold me a couple of the final fantasy's right? i'm keeping one copy of each but i seem to have two copies of FF7 and 8 and need to raise some cash so i figured they'd be good for my first foray into ebay selling.