aberdeen-music

Ott - Skylon

Stripey

Guest Giles Walker

I thought we were all brainless idiots, surely if we bought this all we would be doing would be cheapening it for all the real idm heads out there.

We should be concentrating our efforts on the new Moby album that comes out soon.

That shit izz teh bommm!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
OK, Stripey, 'derivative pish' may have been a bit harsh. Listened to all the samples again, and it's better than I first thought. That said, it still doesn't excite me much, so I'll stick with Garvey's Ghost. That may be because I'm a decrepit old gype, however; don't sweat it.

Oh, I thought you'd actually listened to the album.

Oh, I thought you'd actually listened to the album.

No, it's great that we get decent samples to have a listen to these days; once upon a time your mates had to buy the album, then you had to borrow it before you decided that it really wasn't for you. Or you spent two quid and were disappointed. As I said, I was a little dismissive at first hearing, but on further reflection decided that it still didn't appeal that much to me. I'm sorry if you feel that I didn't devote enough time to the works in question, but I have only so much time left for anything, including the appreciation of music. There comes a time when the laws of diminishing returns come into play.

But if it's up your dreel, grand, no arguments from me.