aberdeen-music

Zed Machine Looking For a Voice..................

Soundefex

I've just started a band with 3 other people. We have 2 guitars, bass (me) and drums with loads of kit, drums machines, synths etc.

Check out MySpace.com - Zed Machine - UK - Electronica - www.myspace.com/thezedmachine for a couple of rehearsal tunes with some work on them in cubase.

and MySpace.com - Electrolite - Aberdeen, UK - Electronica / Ambient / Breakbeat - www.myspace.com/soundefex for my own stuff.

Looking for like minded musicians mainly for vocals, keyboards, guitar synth stuff or anyone interested in pushing buttons.

Wouldn't mind interchanging bass and button pushing with others.

Don't think we will give up the day jobs but we are all interested in gigging around Aberdeen and getting some myspace exposure and perhaps doing some studio stuff although we all have home studios etc.

We rehearse at Musical Vision every Thursday 7-9, trying to keep this regular slot.

Get in touch if you are up for it. The main idea of Zed Machine is a collective with no limit to the number of people and hence ideas and direction.

Cheers

:up:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Frank Black

Hey folks me again.

Still looking for the next Frank Black.

check out the new tunes on www.myspace.com\thezedmachine for some ideas of our direction.

Making leaps on the recording front so next step is gigin around Aberdeen.

Anyone welcome to have have a go, we have no expectations or preferences the more variety the better and whats meant to be will be.

New comers old hand, people who just want to shout give it a go................

Cheers again,

The Zed Machine