aberdeen-music

Blues band needs top drummer and bassist

Gramster

We need a very strong drummer and bassist (as in extremely competent) for our new blues band. We are two experienced guitarists/singers, focused on solid blues, with a hint of other stuff thrown in. We'll do a mix of our own songs and our versions of other people's. Jamming essential. We plan to gig once a month or so, and have a lot of fun. Interested? Let me know.

bassist

Hi

I don't have any samples as such. I guess it's a mix of BB King, Clapton, Joe Bonnamassa, older stuff, kind of mixed up with Aerosmith, Foreigner, toto, and stuff like that. So kind of blues rock.

We're probably about twice your age (40s).

We've both played seriously in a few bands over the years, hard rock and blues and a bit of country too. So we're kind of experimenting for now, and want to see if we can find a strong rhythm section. We are in contact with a drummer who sounds ike he should be really good.

We're in the process of finding a venue for rehearsing right now, and will look to get together for a fewof hours to see what happens. I know Spike and I work well together, so it's finding the bass and drums now!

Have you gigged much, and if so what kind of stuff have you been doing?

Cheers

Graham