aberdeen-music

Lost Camera

Mouse

Hey peeps. Dunno if anyone was out last night, but if they were and found a camera in Slains, Siberia or Exodus then it may be mine. Same as the one in the link below with the stickers on it. I know it ain't an expensive camera but would love to get it back so gimmie a buzz. I'll try phoning them on boxing day

Steves Digicams - Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-W50 - User Review

Merry xmas btw! :up:

Gutted, phoned all 4 bars I was at and nothing. Nothing handed into Police either but they will contact me if anything comes in. More annoyed at loosing the quality pictures than having to spend 100 on a replacement camera. If someone has found and either kept it/smashed it up then hope they are happy :rolleyes:

Guest Neutral
Gutted, phoned all 4 bars I was at and nothing. Nothing handed into Police either but they will contact me if anything comes in. More annoyed at loosing the quality pictures than having to spend 100 on a replacement camera. If someone has found and either kept it/smashed it up then hope they are happy :rolleyes:

They probably are happy :up: