aberdeen-music

Drummer looking for a band!

Jpasillas85

Hey people,

Im a 22 year old drummer looking for a band. Played since I was about 16, but an experienced musician, as Ive played piano and trumpet since I was 6 and 11 respectivly. I don't have a particular style, music-wise though, Metal, rock, funk (broad ranges of each of these genres). I like jazz and blues, but not as experienced in playing this, although compentant enough. Favourite drummers include:

Metal: Spug (drummer from Mudvayne), Danny Carey (Tool), john Dolyman (System of a down). As you can see, not your Joey Jordison type metal drummer, but fantastic drummers nonetheless

Rock: Jose Pasillias (Incubus, my favorite drummer), Taylor Hawkins (Foo Fighters), Neil Peart, Chad Smith (In the earlier Chili Peppers stuff)

Funk: Dave Garibaldi from tower of power is my ultimate fav here, but that is the kind of style I like most in funk.

I have my own full kit consisting of a full cymbol set, double kick pedal etc.

PM me, or post here if interested!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

j0 dude, your influences sound good :D (Mudvayne, tool, system of a down etc...). We're looking for a drummer to complete our line up. Have a listen to the demo tracks on our page, i think this may be the sort of band you're looking for ----> MySpace.com - Empyrea - Aberdeen, UK - Death Metal / Progressive / Experimental - www.myspace.com/empyreaband

Get back to me if you're interested in having a practice with us, we're booked in for friday evening at captain toms

Cheers

Polanski