aberdeen-music

FOR SALE: Large Pedalboard/Flightcase

Mac Atom

I'm selling a large pedalboard which comes with its own heavy duty flightcase.

The case is a serious piece of kit and is completely indestructible. Its in pretty good nick, a bit scratched and what not (it's a case), but apart from that it's perfect. Hinges, handle and fasteners (!?! can't think of the real word) are all immaculate. See the pictures. The top has some elephant tape on it which I just had the band name and stuff written on but that should come off with little effort. It's completely foam lined (quality stuff), box and lid. The padding is brilliant and it keeps everything locked in tight as you'd expect.

The pedalboard itself is great, a really solid piece of board (don't know what its made of but its awesome). It's slightly angled towards you so your pedals look up at you a little, great for lots of pedal changes. It lifts out of the case, which is a really nice tight fit, there's absolutely no movement when its inside. I've simply attached my own velcro on to it for my pedals but I can easily take that off so you can have your own arrangement. It will easily fit 10 boss sized pedals and a power supply, see pictures!! (Yes I know there's hardly anything on it in the pictures but its just for an idea ;) )

I'm selling this due to me downsizing a little bit (might be selling some pedals soon too), and so this beast is a little bit big for my needs now. I'm going to buy a much smaller case.

I'm only asking 60 for it. This is simply because I'd much rather see someone local get the use of it and it would save the hassle of posting it if I have to sell it on Ebay. I can deliver (within reason) and it can also be viewed (probably at Tom's or something). 60 is a bargain for a case of this size, just check ebay.

Sorry about the lack of specific measurements etc, hope photos will suffice.

None of the pedals are for sale, they're only there to show how big it is etc

CLICK FOR FULL-SIZE IMAGES

Closed_thumb.jpg OpenBoardIn_thumb.jpg BoardOut_thumb.jpg OpenEmpty_thumb.jpg