aberdeen-music

Obedience School

Stuart

Anyone who was at the last one will probably know it was the busiest/best yet!

Now that we've all recovered (I'm not that sure if I have yet...) it's time to get ready for September!

Obedience School returns again on Sunday 23rd of September 2007.

We've got a new website (currently under construction, but I'll post the address once I remember it), some new faces and some new ideas to make this Obedience School top the last.

For those who are unaware, Obedience School is SCOTLANDS biggest fetish night, creating an open/accepting environment for fetish dress, play and even just a bit of voyeurism! There is a selection of dungeon equipment in the back room, with experienced Doms to help/teach/beatthelivingcrapoutta you, stageshows throughout the night in the front, stalls for all your purchasing needs, great atmosphere, fantastic tunes... All the makings of a good, yet very different night out. Some people are quite extreme with it, others are just interested to see what it's like. Whatever your stance, everyone is welcome. All we ask is that you are respectful to everyone in the club, and adhere to the strict dress code (no streetwear ie. jeans/trainers. A minimum dress code of 'dress formally' will be in place on the evening.) Even if it's not quite your thing, it can't hurt to give it a try. Well, it can. But only if you ask nicely.

Anyway, much the same vein as the last few - Back room kitted out by Roissy Workshops, stalls in the main room (I'll post more about stalls once we're 100% sure of a new idea we have), stage shows throughout the night... Just the usual fun.

Tickets will be available in the usual haunts, Bassment, Moshulu, One Up, Doubley Discreet (dundee) amongst others. The website will have all the details of availability once it's up and running. I'd recommend buying in advance, the last one sold out on the night.

This seems like a pretty rubbish post information wise, but I just thought I'd put it up to give those interested a head's up to keep the evening free.

Website, flyers, posters, detailed information will be coming your way in the coming weeks.