aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
ZeromiserY

WANTED: VGA Cable

I've tried looking through the shops for one, and i don't use online shopping if i don't have to. so does anyone have a (preferably short) VGA cable they could sell/trade?

I know they are relatively inexpensive but i just can't find one! I'm yet to try maplin as its always closed when i go by. has anyone seen one in any shops or owt? ?(

(C'mon Neil, help me out!)

I've tried looking through the shops for one, and i don't use online shopping if i don't have to. so does anyone have a (preferably short) VGA cable they could sell/trade?

I know they are relatively inexpensive but i just can't find one! I'm yet to try maplin as its always closed when i go by. has anyone seen one in any shops or owt? ?(

(C'mon Neil, help me out!)

For a PC monitor?

its going from my pc to my tv.

8, thats alreet i suppose. is it M/F - M/M - or F/F you need for a pc-tv connection?

It's m/m which is the sort i use to connect my laptop to mt TV.

I'll confirm price and length when i go into work tomorrow morning. :up:

That made me laugh. I actually think of Neil everytime I hear the word, "cable" now. :p

same here

thanks alkaline. i'll be in for one this week. so if some metalhead guy with a leather jacket comes in shouting for "ALKALINE" you'll know its me.8-)

same here

thanks alkaline. i'll be in for one this week. so if some metalhead guy with a leather jacket comes in shouting for "ALKALINE" you'll know its me.8-)

Haha, the other guys i work with will probably just think you're kinky for batteries :p