aberdeen-music

Bass cabinets for sale!

unbroken

I'm going to be selling both of my Peavey cabinets.

One is a Peavey 4x10 TVX (I think) Peavey 410 TVX 4 Ohm (GAK) Looking for around 150 for it. It has hardly been used. A handful of times for practice inmy room at low volumes, and been used for 2 gigs.

The other is an older cab and I can't find info on it anywhere. I have heard it is from the early 80's. It is a 1x18. It is fitted with Black Widow speakers, so it is a machine. It sounds immense when played with the 4x10. Looking for around 200 for this one.

Both cabs are 4ohms and in perfect working order. The only reason I'm getting rid of them is because I have an Ampeg head which is capable of 1600watts, So I'm buying an Ampeg 8x10 to get closer to the max output.

PM me if you are interested and we can exchange numbers or whatever.

I might sell them seperately, but I would rather they went to a good home together.

Cheers.

scott

x

why does no one want these? lol!

There is no way that there isn't a few bassists in Aberdeen who NEED these.

PM me and make offers.

As I say, both cabs only gigged a few times, both in amazing nick, just want to get rid of them as I'm moving on to an Ampeg set up.

x

still got a long way to pay on the amp...been paying for it since December, so thats 5 months, paying 50 a month, so yeah. 250, about another 1000 to go....

So yeah...fuck knows, hopefully get 3-400 for the existing cabs, maybe sell my sans amp???

That could get me over 100 and I would be at least part of the way there to getting an 8x10.

Fuck man, its just like, if I don't get this one, then I will probably get some piece of shit one which has been made in Vietnam/Japan.

ok, so possibilty that the 4x10 is now gone and sold.

Any takers on the 1x18?

Perfect cab if you play in a metal band which drop tunes. Gets all the low frequencies out. Or even a perfect cab for any 5 string players of funk/jazz/rnb type music.

Send me a PM if you are interested. The thing is a tank, and for 200 you cannot go wrong.

x

• 2 weeks later...