aberdeen-music

The Piss Club

Guest Bob

I'm heading out tomorrow to see Lost at Drakes. XS Relocat + Sucioperro will also be playing. All of Point will be there as will Kai (Ex-Sirius) and Steve (Alyssa's Wish) who will be celebrating his birthday. Afterwards there's gonna be a party and shit.

As you can see, this is gonna be a really cool piss club event with really cool people. If you're in a band and wear fashionable clothes, please come down so we can stroke each other's respective egos and... maybe more!

If you're not in a band come down anyway and look good through association.

Later fuckers!

Bob you looked like shit,I went out of my way to look like a tink,but you went FAR to much the other way,and Ryan!!!! fucken hell if I didn't know any better I would have sworn you were prospective parteners in the brown ring club,he he he ,It's great being auld,cos I was there and did it better afore ye,and unfortunately still have the photos,teethmarks,and warped sense of humour to prove it...THANKS to everyone who came along I had a great time,cheers Biz.

Originally posted by Biz:

Bob you looked like shit,I went out of my way to look like a tink,but you went FAR to much the other way,and Ryan!!!! fucken hell if I didn't know any better I would have sworn you were prospective parteners in the brown ring club,he he he ,It's great being auld,cos I was there and did it better afore ye,and unfortunately still have the photos,teethmarks,and warped sense of humour to prove it...THANKS to everyone who came along I had a great time,cheers Biz.

Awa' min, you're just jealous cos we're younger and better looking.

Guest highroller
Originally posted by Mr Blastcap:

the piss club thing was sooo last year like skate punk! good job i didnt go.

:laughing:

Your posts rule!! They are the best...

remington is the fucking man!!