aberdeen-music

Radio Song: A Single

Guest Bob

Ah, but like every Point of Origin song, it's in a state of constant change.

ie.

Modified Intro/Solo

Change in singing duties (Ryan v1, Me v2 rather than line-about)

Third vocal in Chorus (I think this gives it new power)

Modified guitar parts in Chorus + Extra guitar lines

Altered Ending

Also, recorded Point tracks tend to be at the very least, subtly different to our live songs. Jamesy can probably remember the amount of changes that went into Different before we recorded it. We totally re-structured the song for one thing.

Anyway, the idea of Radio Song as a single is just that for now, an idea. But if people think it's a GOOD idea, it could become a reality. And soon.

Originally posted by poetic tragedy:

I say go for it....it would definately be ace. What other songs were you thinking of putting on?

I dunno. I've only mentioned it to the band, it's not a properly discussed plan of action.

I think one other properly recorded track like "Wasting Time" or "Still Miss You" would be good, and an acoustic version of "Blink You Miss It" or "Misery" would be rockin.

Originally posted by Bob:

I dunno. I've only mentioned it to the band, it's not a properly discussed plan of action.

I think one other properly recorded track like "Wasting Time" or "Still Miss You" would be good, and an acoustic version of "Blink You Miss It" or "Misery" would be rockin.

Cool, should be a good little project.