aberdeen-music
Sign in to follow this  
GrayBags101

Killers Tickets

TICKETS HAVE NOW BEEN SOLD - PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS THRED

THANKS TO EVERYONE WHO VIEWED, this was my first time on here and will be using again.

PEACE

GB101

2 X Killers Tickets For Sale

Due to a "friend" pulling out of going when I had bought the tickets for them, I now have two spare tickets for Wednesday's gig at the AECC.

Please email me for offers.

I will be able to meet you before the gig (I work until 5pm) so it would be between 6pm and 8pm, but email me for details.

I and my girlfriend are going to the gig just to let you know we are fans of the killers and not a pair of ticket traders.

Thanks heaps

email me for details graybags101@googlemail.com

dont want someone to miss out due to us being messed about but we do have to make our money back on this.. wont be making a profit at all.

2 X Killers Tickets For Sale

I and my girlfriend are going to the gig just to let you know we are fans of the killers and not a pair of ticket traders.

Thanks heaps

GB101

I'll offer you face value + the booking fees since you are not a ticket trader and a fan of the band - from one non touting fan to another.

Cheers

Marsh.

I'll offer you face value + the booking fees since you are not a ticket trader and a fan of the band - from one non touting fan to another.

Cheers

Marsh.

no worries I understand, however my gf and I paid 120 from a site called Trade and Bid UK | Event Tickets | Theatre Tickets | Concert Tickets| Buy Sell Tickets ans they charged that much,, we will accept 100ono.