aberdeen-music

rude goddamn tit of a moshulu bouncer.

Guest XRobbX

yeah, whoever is in charge im fucking complaing about this shit.

see when i go to your bloody club i dont expect to have a tall lanky skinhead of a bouncer diss me...

me and my boys went up fine -all over age- and he takes the complete piss out of my flesh tunnels -holes in my ears-

fuck that, get it sorted.

/.rant./

Bouncers can really ruin a venue for people, I have problems with how the Lemon Tree (used to as I don't go there that often now) handle the crowd. People who really were minding their own business complained to me all the time about the Lemon Tree bouncers and their poor attitude, perhaps this has changed, I don't know.

To be honest though Moshulu bouncers have always come accross as really ok guys.

Originally posted by DaveAUBL

Bouncers can really ruin a venue for people

indeed they can.... like exodus, I am NEVER going back there or Triple Kirks ever again after an incident with a bouncer there last week. A clueless fucking wanker who was acting like a total asshole.

But then on saturday in O'neills my faith was restored, with a bouncer who actually threw some drunken old booze hound out for being a twat in our general direction.... thumbs up :D

Originally posted by DaveAUBL

Bouncers can really ruin a venue for people, I have problems with how the Lemon Tree (used to as I don't go there that often now) handle the crowd. People who really were minding their own business complained to me all the time about the Lemon Tree bouncers and their poor attitude, perhaps this has changed, I don't know.

To be honest though Moshulu bouncers have always come accross as really ok guys.

the mushulu bouncers have to be the best i have seen in 17 years of going to clubs

daz