aberdeen-music

Happy Christmas from Phat Tom

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Guest Tam o' Shantie

Like Santa Claus, my sack is ready to burst and it brings me immense pleasure to give it a shake and empty it out for your listening pleasure. My gift doesn't come wrapped, but there certainly was some impressive rapping involved in its creation! Like Jesus, I want to give something to the whole world (or at least as many people as can download it off yousendit.com) so download it as much as you like!

Not looking for feedback or anything, but I've spent some time over the last week throwing together an 11 minute mix of some sweet tracks from my rapidly expanding vinyl collection. All done on a deck and a basic mixer, with effects etc done on Adobe Audition. Starts a bit hip-hoppy, but gets a bit more party themed later on! Featuring the likes of BIG, Grandmaster Flash, Kool & The Gang, The Clash, Michael Jackson, Nas, Wu-Tang and more!

Decks The Halls

Like Santa Claus, my sack is ready to burst and it brings me immense pleasure to give it a shake and empty it out for your listening pleasure. My gift doesn't come wrapped, but there certainly was some impressive rapping involved in its creation! Like Jesus, I want to give something to the whole world (or at least as many people as can download it off yousendit.com) so download it as much as you like!

Not looking for feedback or anything, but I've spent some time over the last week throwing together an 11 minute mix of some sweet tracks from my rapidly expanding vinyl collection. All done on a deck and a basic mixer, with effects etc done on Adobe Audition. Starts a bit hip-hoppy, but gets a bit more party themed later on! Featuring the likes of BIG, Grandmaster Flash, Kool & The Gang, The Clash, Michael Jackson, Nas, Wu-Tang and more!

Decks The Halls

Pretty cool work. Merry Xmas