aberdeen-music

Fao Lock Up Bands!!

Guest highroller

Guest highroller

New Mic Finally in....apologies but it was out of my control...

its an audio technica midnite blues one...pretty good but feeds back badly so try and find the right position before you start playing....

New red in color xlr cable as well.....

Please look after this one...the last one got fucked up pretty good...me thinks it was some amateur mic swinger who a)didnt tape the cable to the mic and b)was shit at it!!!!

love ya

ben "lock up" timpson

Guest you_nazi

do you get like pro mic swingers like that bloke that was a pro yo-yoer and had all those bloody expensive yo-yos? and then the craze went away

oh yeah i think there should be a microphone swinging contest...

Guest highroller
Originally posted by thurisaz:

amateur mic swinger????

so what, now you have pros and ams for MIC FUCKING SWINGING??????????

its nto a fuckign art, its just throwing somehting around on a cable.

Dude...i was fucking kidding....fucking hell...chill out!!

Do people just NEVER realise im taking the piss?? Why is it Dan could say something like he slaughtered a bunch of people because they were jewish and pissed in their ocular cavities (eyeholes for the dumbfucks) and everyone would be like hahaha nice one mate hahahaa

I say i trod on a wasp because it stung me and id be getting death threats......

crocker...man....i didnt say it was you...i dont give a fuck who broke the last one...its broke now.....

because Dan makes it pretty fucking obvious.

you were rather serious about the post about the mics being broken, and well, it made it look serious.

and considering mic swinging is becoming as popular as trucker caps, I thought there may be a debate starting up like

"How Hardcore Are You? TAKE THE MIC SWING CHALLENGE!"

Guest highroller

well i can understand that...i have never burnt a church....nor do i like satan very much....but hey....

Yeah it has become a fashion...i enjoy swinging the mic...im an out and out frontman and we have long instrumental parts i like to move around to....the mic swinging gives the crowd something else to look at...

i wear a trucker cap...i like them....i look good in them....

it could be said that it goes with the genre...yeah...like long hair and spiky guitars goes with metal no less...hmmm?