Wonderstuff Greatest Hits

Faith No More Video Croissant X

Billy Connolly Live in 94 X

Jackie Chan

First Strike

Police Story 1

Operation Condor

From Stuntman to Superstar (doc)

All 3 each or talk to me and we'll do a deal...

Originally posted by psydoll:

That sounds like a plan - see you on Tuesday at Drakes for the handover :looks shifty:

Brown envelope compulsory I gather? :D

Natch. Used notes, non-consecutive serial numbers. You should identify yourself by asking me 'Is your uncle in Aviemore?', and I will reply, 'No, Kingussie'.

Failing that I'll be the one they call 'Couth' and will likely be playing drums for a fair part of the night.

Originally posted by psydoll:

Quite disappointed that link didn't work but got away with videos and wallet intact. Cheers for the vids and apologies to the worried foreign guy that I mistook for Couth and prolly thought I was some pervert.

I wouldn't worry about appearing to be a weirdo at an Open Mic Night, it's practically an entry requirement...

Italian bloke was pretty funny, he just couldn't stay away from the kit. He was good though. There's usually hardly any drummers, hence I thought you'd easily clock me, but last night it seemed like everyone was wanting a go. Sorry I didn't talk to you more, but I was having trouble sorting out the one they call Shambles. He's a fucking handful when he's pissed. Maybe catch you again next time.