aberdeen-music

looking for members

Guest spikefae20dj

Guest spikefae20dj

Keyboardist and drummer and mabie lead guitarist needed

hi i'm currently looking for a keyboardist and a drummer chances of me finding both r probally very slim i know but it's still worth a try.

The sound we're going for is a cross between iron maiden and lordi would probally be the best explanation.o_O

I do need another guitarist but may have one so not so desperate to fill this slot then again might want a third but not yet.

we're a bit of a beginner band so don't expect too much from us yet so beginners welcome as long as they can play, however more advanced players r welcome as long as they don't try to take over as evryone has a say.

At the moment we're just trying to have fun and play a few gigs but as we progress we may get more serious (just so long as folk turn up to practice!!!), so long term prospect available.

If anyone is interested then please either message me or leave a post below:up:

Guest spikefae20dj

oh yeah we already have a basist/ backing vocalist, a vocalist and of course myself, Ryan, on guitar. So we do have quite a variety to work with so far,

We're also probally going for an epic sound to the music

Guest spikefae20dj

costumes

oh yeah also forgot we're gonna be wearing costumes to jazz things up a bit nothing embarassing but it would go down well in the moorings tho i think:up:

If anyone has got any ideas for band members let me know Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
Guest spikefae20dj
When you say beginner band? Does that say you are beginners to your instruments or just beginners to being in a band?

i'v been playing for a couple o years but could be better, I was in a band briefly but the bassist and drummer were ars*'s, i kinda mean both of the above as long as people can play reasonably well.

I'm not looking for an amazing lineup for my first band but wouldn't complain if that happened:up: