aberdeen-music

biffy clyro Highlands and Islands Tour is...

Reider8464

mother fuckin' cancelled. And i had bloody ferry and accomodation to orkney! and tickets for forres

From the site:

As some of you may have learned, we have had a tragic bereavement recently. Understandably, the last few dates of the tour with Hundred Reasons were cancelled, and we are also going to cancel the upcoming Highlands and Islands dates due to commence at the start of April...

it's horrible to hear of the bereavement. it really is. but i couldn't go due to work commitments...and sold my ticket so won't be able to make rescheduled dates unless someone else can't and wants to sell a ticket. or unless they tour bigger venues next time..

but all my sympathy to the members of Biffy

Is a shame that the tour has been cancelled, I was looking forward to playing with them at the Forres date. I'm sure there was no way this could have been avoided - my thoughts go out to team biffy. Hopefully they will have the opportunity to re-schedule soon.

James Johnston posted on the forums,

i wish i was writing for other reasons, but as some of you have learned we have had some terrible bad luck.

i'm reluctant to say too much because family is private and i'm sure you all respect that, but we've suffered a very unexpected and tragic bereavement.

your sympathies are gratefully received...thank you