aberdeen-music

Nightbreed

Alkaline

Fucking awesome film (potential directors cut at some point too) my vhs copy gave up the ghost through being over played. I've looked everywhere for a UK release on dvd but can't see one. Anyone know if it had a region 2 release?

If not i guess i'll just buy it Region 1 styleeee :up:

Then your a slave to it all then

Im not saying everything should be downloaded but cmon you have already bought it and owned it so your quite intitled to d/l it

I know, if it was merely a case of wanting to see it i would download it. But i want a replacement bought dvd too.

I do realise what you mean though. I also buy almost all the albums i download as well, purely because i like being able to hold it in my hand and look at the lyrics and the artwork.:up:

the book was better

have you tried ebay?' date=' amazon only have R1[/quote']

Agreed, the book was better.

I haven't looked on ebay yet, primarily as i don't want a second hand copy. I'm beginning to think that there wasn't a region 2 release. Region 1 it looks like, i have a seperate dvd player for other regions anyway so its no real hassle, but i'd of liked to compare features on region 1 and 2 if there had been both.

Christ i'm anal :/