aberdeen-music

ATD-I live

Guest pop-notmyface

Guest pop-notmyface

has anyone seen ATD-I play Pickpocket?

im wondering because im interested if anyone knows how they play it live. ive tabbed it out myself and seen other tabs, but they are pretty awfull. if youre in the know, please tell.

thanx :)

well you see...

I dont wanna sound harsh but who cares how they play it? I'm fairly sure Omar ( and any other guitarist in the world) would say if it sounds right and it's the easiest way for you to play it then it doesn't matter. there's always more than one way to play a song on guitar (usually) so you just need to find the one that works best for you.

yeah but have you ever seen the size of his pedalboard? it's bigger than your average fat-camp coffin.

plus that's been recorded in the studio, he'll play a more stripped down version live I'm guessing and unless you have all his effects and his settings (which you're unlikely to get a hold of) you'd never get it. don't worry about the little things like that.

Guest neil ex

maxi.... you saw at the drive-in live?

i'm jealous.

i got your text tonight, would have liked to CUM very much, but i was working tonight, then went to a PARTY...

i've still nae money on my phone!