aberdeen-music

Flatmate wanted from 1st July

jcn

Large Double bedroom in a three bedroomed flat available from 1st July for one year lease. Fully furnished, flat has gas central heating, double glazing, bath with electric shower. Gas hob, electric fan oven, washing machine and dish washer. Rent is 250 with 250 deposit.

We are looking for someone who is laid back and a good conversationalist, doesn't mind helping to keep the place relatively tidy. Please phone Jayne on 07914 226139 to arrange a viewing.

Guest Britta Nolden
Large Double bedroom in a three bedroomed flat available from 1st July for one year lease. Fully furnished' date=' flat has gas central heating, double glazing, bath with electric shower. Gas hob, electric fan oven, washing machine and dish washer. Rent is 250 with 250 deposit.

We are looking for someone who is laid back and a good conversationalist, doesn't mind helping to keep the place relatively tidy. Please phone Jayne on 07914 226139 to arrange a viewing.[/quote']

Today 08:52

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

my name is Britta, I am 22 years old come from Germany (near Cologne) and will start studying at Uni of Aberdeen in September 2006. My course is called Management and Property. Im really interested in your room.

Could you send me any other information.

How many people live in the flat?

How old are these people and are they studying at Aberdeen Uni as well?

Where is the flat?

Do you have internet?

Would be happy if you can send me an email: brittanolden@hotmail.com

Thanx