aberdeen-music

Debassed need a new guitarist!

Taylor_dB

Debassed have recently parted ways with their lead guitarist and we're currently searching for a new one. We really need someone who can solo, harmonise and generally shred a bit. Age isn't really too much of a factor (we're 18, 19, 20 and the drummer is 16, but he's awesome, so what can ya do? Heh), but general banter, good feelings and fun times are needed in the band, so we don't have any room for ego's. We're just sorting out a list of potential people who are interested, we've already got a few, but we want to trial a few people and see who has the best vibe for the band. Also, some song writing would be good :up:

www.myspace.com/debassed - we only really play In My Stride and Aftermath now, we have a few other new songs. We've played a fair few gigs in Aberdeen and we're starting to build a lil fan base too, so once we get this sorted out we wanna try and hammer down a bit, get more gigs and get recording again, so only people who are serious please :)

Reply or PM me if your interested.

Taylor

Interested

Hi

I'm interested in joining, have been playing for 15 years and have had a lot of gigging and recording experience. Influences are mudvayne, opeth, SOAD, lamb of god, pantera...

Let me know what you think.

Maccy