aberdeen-music

I think...

Aileen

...I'm ACTUALLY OBSESSED/ADDICTED to the lostprophets album - I can't stop listening to it, it's actually just the best thing in the world!!!(well maybe except chocolate and all the other good stuff)There isn't a single song on it I don't like, I could listen forever and not get bored/tired of it - I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I know this was done when the album was released but I didnt have it yet so what is everyone elses favourite tracks from the album etc?

I can't choose...

Guest pop-notmyface
Originally posted by Aileen:

...I'm ACTUALLY OBSESSED/ADDICTED to the lostprophets album - I can't stop listening to it, it's actually just the best thing in the world!!!(well maybe except chocolate and all the other good stuff)There isn't a single song on it I don't like, I could listen forever and not get bored/tired of it - I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok so I know this was done when the album was released but I didnt have it yet so what is everyone elses favourite tracks from the album etc?

I can't choose...

don't worry, its just a phase that youre going through, it will end at some point of time.

i think my favourite lostprophets song is Lately.