The 55's

+

1 More TBC

@ Cafe Drummonds

Friday 21st April

www.stroszek.co.uk

www.myspace.com/stroszekuk

www.myspace.com/the55s

Should be a great evening. First Stroszek gig in Aberdeen for some months.

The 55's havent played Aberdeen since the days of Drakes, after they had to pull out of the John Peel day gig. Ive seen them a few times and theyre one of the few bands around that have caught my attention recently.

See you there!

Guest Les Stroszek

Geez lets forget about that John Peel gig not our greatest moment! I never want to hear it mentioned ever again! Anyone who was put off by that gig should check us out at Drummonds as you should hopefully be presently surprised by what we sound like now. And if you haven't caught us yet then you should check us out anyway and if your going to see HOTS at Tunnels then you should come along after! But whatever be there! Even if you don't like us. Especially if you don't like us!

Guest Les Stroszek

I've been told that Morrissey will be warming up for his gig at the Music Hall by popping into Drummonds for a few pints on Friday which is of no interest to me but if your into that sort of thing then...

Guest Les Stroszek

I heard triple Big Macs are his speciality. 'Morrissey Murders Meat'. I think we're on later we should be on last. I don't know but think we are. I'll let you know.

Guest Les Stroszek
Stroszek sound a bit like Def Leppard.

Great cross but better header I would say! Anyway thats a vicious lie! Hope you'll finally get the chance to watch us Idol Wild/Dedalus guy! Everyones very welcome.

The thing I liked best about Def Leppard was when they decided that as their career was on the rocks (Rocks!) having a one armed drummer wasn't a big enough gimmick so they got rock god Damon Hill in to play lead guitar on one of their singles! Oh Dear!

Anyway enough Def Leppard come to the gig thats all!

Guest Les Stroszek

Oh for christ sake does that matter? Any didn't some member of that band write a message saying we sound like Def Leppard? It was meant to be a slightly sarcastic, toung and cheek reponse so don't go nit picking.

Oh for christ sake does that matter? Any didn't some member of that band write a message saying we sound like Def Leppard? It was meant to be a slightly sarcastic' date=' toung and cheek reponse so don't go nit picking.[/quote']

:laughing:

Take it easy!

Guest bluesxman
Oh for christ sake does that matter? Any didn't some member of that band write a message saying we sound like Def Leppard? It was meant to be a slightly sarcastic' date=' toung and cheek reponse so don't go nit picking.[/quote']

Chill, Winston.....I don't think anyone can compare Stroszek to Def Leppard seriously now can they! Let's not fight over a dead band.......:up:

Guest Les Stroszek

But I'm not trying to fight with anybody!!! Your all misunderstanding my reply it wasn't meant seriously! It was a joke just like Phils reply which was appreciated! Well maybe I was having a go at MKII but that would be deserved!