aberdeen-music

Give it a name tour

Miss Groupie Supreme

I have two standing tickets to The Give It A Name Tour, Machester, Saturday 29th April, would someone take them from me. They are an ex-boyfriends birthday present and I couldn't get the time off work to go and he so can't have them.

http://www.giveitaname.co.uk/line-up_GIAN.htm

I also have sunday tickets but that is a long story where the moral of the story is that bimbos can't use the internet properly, so they are in the box office in Manchester.

Anyway, they cost me 72.25 but I'm nice and will let you have them for much much less depending on how pretty you are.

I spent like £140 but I'm not looking for anything like that.

I take £50- £70 but I'm not fussed at all, it is pretty late in the month to be selling them. And they are barely selling on ebay so there is no point in that. I don't need the money. I was going to be bitter and keep them in my drawer and sulk anyway. It would be way better if someone got the use of them though.

looks like i'll be able to take thoose beasts off your hands... 2 floor standing tickets for both days... awesome! im just checking out megabuz/acomodation for both nights