aberdeen-music

tigerfin/new band

hi chris ' date=' good to see your back in action.

give me a call and i`ll sort you out a gig in the tunnels.

cheers

hen

01224 211121[/quote']

thanks hen. We only have enough songs at the moment to do the half hour slot given to us by the Lemon Tree, in another month or so we should have enough to do 45 min sets so I'll call you when we're up to speed with the set. Cheers!

How i miss Tigerfin' date=' the 'Darkest Hour' single still comes on quite frequently. These new songs sounds quite good, especially the 3rd one.[/quote']

Cheers for your support - It's good to know Darkest Hour went down reasonably well in some quarters, I thought it was a bit over-produced but that's our own fault! Tigerfin are maybe going to do a one off gig for old times' sake in the next few months, it's not a definite but keep an eye out if you're up for coming.

Cheers for your support - It's good to know Darkest Hour went down reasonably well in some quarters' date=' I thought it was a bit over-produced but that's our own fault! Tigerfin are maybe going to do a one off gig for old times' sake in the next few months, it's not a definite but keep an eye out if you're up for coming.[/quote']

DEFINATELY be up for that. What is bringing this on?

Cool! Well, part of it is that I'm leaving Aberdeen in the summer, so I wanted to do one more gig with the boys before I went. Our singer Dan works offshore now, but when he's back we've got a few practices booked so should be able to get something in the way of a gig before I go. If it happens I'll post it here. I also have a few demos that we never bothered releasing, so I could give them to you at the gig if you want; there are some songs in them that I thought were at least up to the standard of Darkest Hour.

Cool! Well' date=' part of it is that I'm leaving Aberdeen in the summer, so I wanted to do one more gig with the boys before I went. Our singer Dan works offshore now, but when he's back we've got a few practices booked so should be able to get something in the way of a gig before I go. If it happens I'll post it here. I also have a few demos that we never bothered releasing, so I could give them to you at the gig if you want; there are some songs in them that I thought were at least up to the standard of Darkest Hour.[/quote']

Would be great to get a hold of the un-released stuff.

Yep' date=' I remember now. We were beaten by AKA the Fox in the next round, who I thought were excellent. I remember you guys, are you the guitarist who was really into the Smashing Pumpkins?[/quote']

I wouldn't feel bad about being beaten by AKA the Fox.

And yes, I have an unhealthy obsession with the Smashing Pumpkins...