aberdeen-music

Tunnels 26th March

Scootray

Anyone from here there last night?

Good mix-up of bands I thought. I liked the first band, Running Late I think it was? I thought there first few songs were really good, although if I'm being honest, and I don't mean this in a derogotory way, but it seemed to me like the good songs were at the beginning of the set, then it sort of filtered into the sort of weaker stuff. Maybe it was just me however, I'd like to know what anyone else thought.

I enjoyed Claire Hamilton's set too, she's certainly got a good voice, and I liked pretty much all of her songs.

I was playing drums in The Shakes last night, and I thought we had a solid set, or it seemed that way from behind the kit. I'd be interested to hear what anyone in the crowd has to say about the performance.

Last but not least, The Usuals. It was their EP launch night, and I was impressed from what I heard in the soundcheck earlier in the day so I was looking forward to hearing the rest of their stuff. The songs were good, the stage presence was good, and they were just a general good bunch of guys. If any of you are reading this, great night lads, I'll hope to see another one of your gigs soon.

i was there, obvioulsy!

i thought running late were ok...maybe they need to come across a little stronger, i duno, there was just something missing.

i thoroughly enjoyed myself when playing with my band, we are now called quietude by the way. but luckily the guys are very patient and don't mind being referred to as claire hamilton band.

the shakes were cool. am liking the harmonica.

and the usuals. they make my night!

i thoroughly enjoyed myself when playing with my band' date=' we are now called quietude by the way. but luckily the guys are very patient and don't mind being referred to as claire hamilton band.

the shakes were cool. am liking the harmonica.

[/quote']

That's a cool name, hopefully see you guys around sometime. And I'm a fan of the harmonica too. :up:

Evenin all,

I really enjoyed all the bands of the evening, particurlaly Claire's bunch and Running Late. Anybody out there know if Running Late have a website or such, I have found Claire's one but cant seem to find out any info about Running Late!

Thanks

Take care y'all

Regards

mjg